A great resource that I use for SEO tips and more is HupSpot.com. It has soooo many great marketing/seo tips that can take your site to the next level. Below you will find some snippets of one of their articles. If you are a small business or any sizes business the infomation that I’m sharing below from HubSpot can get your pages rank high.
1. Find Keywords- Find keys words in your market or field
2. On-Page SEO – Place keywords in the page title, url, heading and inside of your page content
3. Off Page SEO – Build more inbound links from other sites into your site….One example is to find a blog group to join or facebook community and leave a comments and your url in the comment box. Please leave a great comment…not just spam.
4. Measure & Analyze – Keep track of the number of inbound links. Today we have so many free tools to measure and analyze your sites SEO. Measure who’s coming and going from you site.
FOR MORE ON THIS ARTICLE PLEASE CHECK OUT HUBSPOT.COM
I read a great article online about “Strategies for Small business. It gave 5 great points on Marketing:
1. Plan your content ahead of time
2. Create content that pops
3. Search engine optimize your content
4. Create back-links to your content
5. Make your content social
To read more of this article find the link below: